We strive to offer our customers products of the highest quality serving every need in the wide format printers, print consumables, and copy paper market. However due to some unavoidable circumstances, we know that there are some situations where a product or part will need to be returned or exchanged. In such circumstances, you can contact our customer support team at email@example.com to detail the issues associated with your order. Your request will be reviewed by our support and technical team, and they will work with you to find a solution for any problem you’ve encountered.
You have the right to cancel your order within 15 working days from delivery. You must notify us of your intention to cancel within 15 working days from delivery – this can be done by phone or email. We will authorise the return and issue a returns number that must quoted on paperwork with returned goods.
* Goods must be returned ‘as sold’, sealed in the original packaging with all components, accessories and options.
* Goods must be unused and in 'AS NEW' condition. If you have opened a box to examine the product it must have been done without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way and must be re-packaged as received.
* Goods must be returned to our warehouse address within 15 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of unwanted and non-faulty items after the 15 days. Provided the goods are received as detailed above, we will provide a refund within 15 days of receipt.
* Any free gifts or promotional items received with your order must also be returned.
* We recommend returning goods via a tracked delivery service.
* We are unable to accept returns of the following items: software and goods where an item has been personalised or where a special order to your specification has been raised.
Returning Faulty Items
If you discover that an item bought from PUTRA is faulty please contact us as soon as possible so that we can investigate the claim. If the claim is valid, we will arrange to collect and replace/refund the item and in turn notify our supplier or the manufacturer. We may ask for a description and photos of the faulty item to enable us to investigate the fault.
Please note that in some cases the manufacturer may request that they deal with the faulty claim directly. If this is the case, we will provide the contact details for that manufacturer. Product serial number and your sales invoice will be required in some instances.